Genekam is working on potential therapeutic molecules and antibodies against pandemic influenza viruses
3D Genomemedicine Inc is going to operate in USA
Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizing chemical compound. It is different from chlorine solutions, which are being used in many areas around the world. The biggest advantage is that chlorine dioxide is highly water soluble even at cold temperatures, where chlorine works during the particular range of temperatures effectively. Chlorine dioxide does not hydrolyze during water treatment and remains stable for longtime.
Chlorine dioxide is being used for long time for water purification and is effective against a number of pathogens. It reduces also bad smell occurring from ammonia based products. Chlorine dioxide tablets are very effective solution to transport them and use them during the travelling season. These tablets are right choice to use them to disinfectant the utensils, vehicles, furniture during outbreaks of viral or bacterial nature. Chlorine dioxide tablets are very economical solutions to be used in poverty ridden areas e.g. to fight cholera, Ebola, Influenza etc. They should be part and parcel of each household and hospitals.
Chlorine dioxide tablets are water soluble, hence they can added to water simple and wait for 30 minutes, hence they are ready to be used as disinfectant or water is ready for drinking.
How to use chlorine dioxide tablets: some examples as follows:
1. Drinking water
0.5 gm chlorine dioxide tablet (4% ) should be dissolved in 1 liter of water ( 20mg/liter). Add it to 99 liters of water ( 0.2mg/liter) to disinfect water for drinking.
0.5 gm chlorine dioxide tablet (2% ) dissolve in 1 liter of water ( 10mg/liter). Add it to 49 liters of water ( 0.2mg/liter) to disinfect water for drinking.
(The tablet can be thrown direct in 20-30 liters water tank to get purify water)
2. Surface disinfectant
2 mg to 5 mg / liter can be used as surface disinfection.
4 gm Chlorine dioxide Tablet (12%) can be dissolved in 1 liter to get 480 mg / liter. 1liter in 99 liters water to get 4.8 mg/liter ( 1 liter disinfection solution with 4,8 mg/ liter) = 10ml in 990ml water). This can be used to disinfect the surfaces e.g. in hospitals, clinics, vehicles etc. One can rinse the utensils or medical instruments like thermometers. In laboratories, one can disinfect the surfaces of tables, chairs, floors etc.. One can soak the cotton piece and use it to disinfect the areas. This disinfectant is so potent hat it can kill anthrax spores also.
We recommend you to use gloves and mouth masks during working for spraying.