Genekam has developed novel corona virus 2020 (Wuhan strain specific) kits and potential therapeutic molecules.
3D Genomemedicine Inc is going to operate in USA
Plasma therapy accelerator (SARS-Hunter): a new solution for better antibody therapy for all coronavirus patients.
Visit us at MEDICA in Duesseldorf, Germany:
16.11. - 19.11.20
Visit us at MEDICA in Duesseldorf, Germany:
16.11. - 19.11.20
1. Genekam Realtime PCR kit for Ebola virus detection (Single check): This kit is to detect the Ebola virus in different kind of samples like blood, nasal swabs, oral swabs, wound swabs, cell cultures, tissue or other body fluids. It is based on one highly conservative gene i.e. single check. This kit can be used on human, primate, bat as well as other animal samples. The kit is simple to use through the technical person as one needs the realtime PCR machine. The kit contains all components like primers, probes, master mix, buffer etc in read to use form to detect the viruses. This kit is compatible with most of the realtime machine. This kit is highly specific, sensitive and accurate. The components of the kit do not cross react with related and non related pathogens. It is suitable for field applications for laboratories operating at local level. This is entry level kit i.e. all samples should be tested with these kits. Moreover operation of the kit is simple as realtime machine, which are cheap have running only sample containing one probe. Genekam has also kit for differential diagnosis also.
|Name of ready to use
|FR167||Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic virus||100||599,-€|
|FR069||Rift Valley fever virus||100||799,-€|
|FR165||Ebola Virus Zaire strain Single Check||100||599,-€|
|FR166||Yellow fever virus (Realtime PCR-Kit)||100||599,-€|
|5 Kits, Last modified: 2019-03-17 23:56:03||net prices|
2. Genekam Realtime PCR kit for Ebola virus detection (Double check): This kit is to detect the Ebola virus in different samples like blood, nasal swabs, oral swabs, wound swabs, cell cultures, tissue or other body fluids. It is based on two different highly conservative genes i.e. double check. If any of gene is positive, the sample should be considered positive. This kit can be used on human, primate, bat as well as other animal samples. The kit is simple to use through the technical person as one needs the realtime PCR machine. The kit contains all components like primers, probes, master mix, buffer etc in ready to use form to detect the viruses. It is compatible with most of the realtime machines available on the market. Double check will increase the detection sensitivity of the kit as it targets two different gene of Ebola virus of recent outbreak. The components of kit do not cross react with related and non related pathogens. It is recommended for special laboratories to reconfirm the results. It is highly specific, sensitive and accurate for Ebola virus.
Ready time PCR kit Ebola virus (Zaire strain: Double check) FR169 100 reactions Euro 699,-
3. Genekam Ebola virus sample collection kit: This kit contain special paper, on which one can collect the blood samples as spots and let them drying. After drying, one can inactivate the samples (it is possible that one can add immediately after taking the sample the inactivating solution and let it dry). After that one can put the samples in polyethylene bag and close it for transportation. This is the economical way of transportation the samples. In the laboratory, one can isolate the RNA for further Ebola analysis. This kit makes possible that one can transport hundreds of samples in a small box i.e. there is less risk during the transportation against one is transporting the whole blood. Collected samples can be used with any commercial kit as well as house made methods. The inactivated samples can be stored at room temperature for further use or indefinitely at -20 degree.
3.1. Ebola virus sample taking kit for molecular testing: (Art.-No: P004)
Price for 50 samples: Euro 50,-
This kit can be also used for other DNA and RNA viruses e.g. HCV, HBV, HIV, Herpes virus, Foot and mouth disease and many others as we are using them in our laboratory for many other applications.
4. Genekam Prevention kit: The purpose of the prevention kit is give access to all people the needed components in form of chemicals, masks as well as instruments for the prevention of Ebola virus during outbreak. During the outbreaks, many professional are stressed to take the decisions and many have lost the contact with field of virology during their job because Ebola outbreak is not happening regularly. Therefore Genekam Biotechnology AG has developed kits to deal with such outbreak in a professional. Even one can teach also medical staff like nurses, receptionists, laboratory persons, vehicle operators to deal with the situations of Ebola outbreaks. Therefore these kits include everything e.g. disinfectant, masks, manuals with complete instructions how to deal with the Ebola outbreaks. Fear is one of the biggest factor, which creates a number of problems during the outbreaks. With such kits, one can take away the fear and try to introduce the thrust in the people to deal with outbreaks. Such kits should be part and parcel of every hospitals, clinics, office, airlines etc. There must be sufficient number of professional as well as non professionals, who know how to use such kits. These Genekam kits can give some relief to world organisation and Government agencies dealing with outbreak rather wasting time to find the suppliers of each components without any clear cut instructions. Such kits can be improved with the time to be used for other outbreaks, but Govt and World organisations are of the opinion that they should source each components themselves and use their own plans to stop the outbreak, which most of time ends in problem or poor results as these organisation work under stressed conditions e.g. fears created through press and not sufficient coordination of all steps involved to stop the outbreaks. Therefore applications of prevention kits should be encouraged rather discouraged. There is a strong need of such kits like Genekam prevention kits in order to combat the future outbreaks of outbreaks rather combating the conditions with force like Army or police. As army and police cannot prevent the spreading of outbreaks in many cases. Their involvement can make the outbreak situation worse as it is the case in Africa now. Hence Govt and Organisation should focus more on such kits in order to create companies on the world market, which can response to such crisis leading to the condition that one day people can deal with these situations themselves. Applications of such kit is more economic than using each components and results in controlling the outbreak more effectively.
4.1. Ebola Virus Prevention Kit: Basic (home, nurses, physicians, dental surgeons): It includes manuals for precautions, instruments, disinfectants, preventive measurements, manual how to prevent spreading of this virus. This should be given to each health care person and it may be distributed to important persons of a country. (Art.-No: P001)
Price is Euro 39,- per Kit
4.2 Ebola Virus Prevention kit: Profi 1: (It is for professional: virologist, Pathologist, hospitals, laboratories): It contains all material needed for preventing the Ebola virus: manuals for different issues e.g. how to develop a safety system for a hospital or laboratory, disinfectants, molecular testing system for Ebola virus (one needs here PCR laboratory instruments), how to eliminate the intermediates of Ebola virus. One kit contains 50 reactions of Ebola virus tests, disinfectants, manuals (Art.-No: P002)
Price: Euro 499,- per Kit
5. Genekam Prevention kits for Professionals (Profi 2): These kits contain all components e.g. ready to use detecting chemicals, instructions and manuals for combating the Ebola outbreaks, protective clothes and disinfectants. Such kits should be part of each professional task force for Ebola outbreaks as contents of manuals can be read or learned anytime to brush up the knowledge. These kits give protection to professional in such a way that it does not get infected while helping other people. The manuals give the professional some suggestion how to act during the outbreaks. This kit shows some of modern ways how to collect blood and send to the laboratory for testing e.g. use of Genekam Ebola sample collection kit as it is well known fact that transport companies are refusing to transport the blood samples, therefore one has to think about the effective ways of transport the samples in order to decrease the fear among the people.
5.1 Ebola virus Prevention kit: Prof2: (It is for professional: virologist, pathologist, hospital, laboratories): It contains all material as mentioned in Prof1, but it contains also how to take the sample of Ebola virus secretions and how to inactive the virus so that one can transport the samples without danger infecting other people and later on isolate it for testing. (Art.-No: P003)
Price: Euro 599,- per Kit
6. Genekam Disinfectant for Table and Beds: It contains the disinfectant, which is highly effective against Ebola virus because such disinfectant is being used in old outbreaks as shown in old literature. Moreover it is quite economical as it is being offered as highly concentrated solution. 5ml is sufficient to disinfect a big area as it is being diluted in 5 litres of water. Such disinfectant should be promoted in such areas to be used in home as well as hospitals. Not only, they should be used in airlines, vehicles, clothes, utensils of ill people. Govt and World organisation should distribute such disinfectant in order to reduce the Ebola load. Not only this, disinfectant can be used to clean the areas, which are being contaminated with Ebola infected people at home or clinics. Similarly the instruments should be disinfected with these disinfectants.
6.1 Disinfectant for Ebola virus for surface and tables:
1 Liter Euro 10,-
Minimum order: 100 bottles (Art.-No: P005)
6.2. Disinfectant for Ebola virus for surface and tables:
(10X) 100 ml Euro 10,-
Minimum order: 100 bottles (Art.-No: P006)
6.3. Disinfectant for Ebola virus for hands:
1 Liter Euro 10,- (Art.-No: P007)
Minimum order of 100 per item.
7. Therapeutic options: Genekam has also developed technology to prepare the 100% human therapeutic proteins within 2-3 months after the outbreak and this technology can be used to develop affordable therapeutic proteins, which are highly virus specific and have the capacity to neutralise the viruses or catching the virus in order to be destroyed through the body defence system. This is unique technology available with Genekam Biotechnology AG, Germany in the world. The effectiveness of this technology should be exploited to combat Ebola virus.
8. Genekam Special Syrups: Genekam has developed a special liquid made from plant available in Germany, which is very effective against many of the viruses, hence this Syrups should be tried and given to people in Ebola effected area as it may reduce the infection rate leading to reduction in the case of Ebola. This Liquid is also effective against the influenza viruses, Herpes viruses etc. This syrups does not have any harm effective. The cost of this liquid is not so high. Moreover one needs each day only one or two spoon. The cost of this Syrups will be Euro 30 per Liter, which will be sufficient for one family.
9. Conventional PCR Tests, the results can be seen in gel agarose: This kit is to detect the Ebola virus in different kind of samples like blood, nasal swabs, oral swabs, wound swabs, cell cultures, tissue or other body fluids. It is based on one highly conservative gene i.e. single check. This kit can be used on human, primate, bat as well as other animal samples. The kit is simple to use through the technical person as one needs the convetional PCR machine and electrophoresis system as detection system. The kit contains all components like primers, negative control, positive control, master mix, buffer etc in ready to use form to detect the viruses. This kit is compatible with most of the convetional PCR machines. This kit is highly specific, sensitive and accurate. The components of the kit do not cross react with related and non related pathogens. It is suitable for field applications for laboratories operating at local level. This is entry level kit i.e. all samples should be tested with these kits. Genekam has a number of other kits for differential diagnosis from Ebola virus.
|Name of ready to use
|K412||Yellow fever YF||100||699,-€|
|K724||Rift Valley fever (genesequencing)||100||ask|
|K315||Ebola Virus Reston Strain||100||599,-€|
|K314||Ebola Virus Zaire Strain||100||599,-€|
|K316||Ebola Virus Sudan strain||100||599,-€|
|K728||Ebola or Marburg virus (free genesequencing)||100||ask|
|K722||Lassa virus (free genesequencing)||100||ask|
|K723||Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic virus (free genesequencing)||100||ask|
|9 Kits, Last modified: 2017-08-04 13:46:36||net prices|